How do I calibrate an Evolis printer?
- Open the Print Center
- Right Click on the Evolis Printer
- Select Properties
- Click on the “Maintenance” Tab
- Select “Printer Commands Prompting”
- Remove all cards from the printer
- Type “Sa” without the quotes into the command area and click “Send”
- When the light starts flashing you need to open then close the print
- When the lights start flashing again you need to insert One blank white
card into the hopper
- If everything is done correctly the command will answer “Ok” if a step
was not done fast enough it will say “Time Out”
How do I calibrate the Rio Pro?
The SOAK Test can be done to calibrate the sensors of the Rio Pro in the event that your color panels are not aligning properly. SOAK Test: 1. Remove the ribbon from the printer 2. Remove all but one blank white card from the rear hopper 3. Hold ...
How do I use a custom color profile for my Evolis printer?
Open the “Control Panel” and select “Devices and Printers” Right click on your Evolis Printer and choose “Printer Properties” Select the “Color Management” Tab Click on the “Color Management” button. Select your Evolis printer from the drop down menu ...
How do I check the warranty on my Magicard printer?
To check the warranty on your Magicard printer, go to this URL: https://support.magicard.com/ and then enter your printers serial number.
How do I check the warranty on my Zebra printer?
To check the warranty on your Zebra printer, go to this URL: https://supportcommunity.zebra.com/s/warrantycheck?language=en_US and then enter your printers serial number.
How do I adjust the print speed on my Lemur Printer?
Please follow the enclosed steps to increase print speed on your printer. Depress both the MENU and TEST buttons while turning on the printer. Keep both buttons depressed unit OPERATOR MENU appears in the LCD window or the display starts scrolling ...