How do I calibrate the Rio Pro?
The SOAK Test can be done to calibrate the sensors of the Rio Pro in the event that your color panels are not aligning properly.
1. Remove the ribbon from the printer
2. Remove all but one blank white card from the rear hopper
3. Hold the “Menu” button down for a few seconds, a Maintenance Menu will appear
4. Select “SOAK Test”
5. Select “SOAK Printer”
6. Allow the “SOAK Test” to run for a couple of minutes
7. Press the leftmost button to cancel once finished
8. Reinsert the ribbon and cards into the printer
How do I save a Query File from a Rio Pro?
Here are the steps to Query a Rio Pro printer and save the Query File: Open the Printer Properties window (This can be found by right clicking on the printer in the "Devices and Printers" menu inside the Control Panel) Select the "Tools" tab Click on ...
How do I calibrate an Evolis printer?
Sensor Adjustment: Open the Print Center Right Click on the Evolis Printer Select Properties Click on the “Maintenance” Tab Select “Printer Commands Prompting” Remove all cards from the printer Type “Sa” without the quotes into the command area and ...
How do I adjust the print speed on my Lemur Printer?
Please follow the enclosed steps to increase print speed on your printer. Depress both the MENU and TEST buttons while turning on the printer. Keep both buttons depressed unit OPERATOR MENU appears in the LCD window or the display starts scrolling ...